Web Excursions for March 15, 2022
Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with CleanMyMac X, all the tools to speed up your Mac, in one app.
- I’ve started a collection of scripts for Hook. It’s small right now, but should grow in the future. Worth a bookmark or a star if you’re a Hook user.
- 1Password for SSH & Git (Beta)
Introducing 1Password for SSH & Git (Beta), the single source of truth for all your SSH keys.
- Zettel Composer: a tool for combining notes — Zettelkasten Forum
After about a year of personal experiments, I present you the “Zettel Composer”, a script for combining Zettelkasten notes in a variety of situations: browsing annotations, publishing a book or a paper, assembling a handout for lectures or conferences etc.
- Kaleidoscope Developer Tools for Safari
- The good folks behind Kaleidoscope have added a Safari extension. It adds a
ksdiff()function to the debugger that you can call from the console or breakpoint actions. It can also diff the source and CSS of any page or element, which is amazing for web development and debugging. Nice work!
- cedstrom/powermate-osx: Griffin Powermate Driver for macOS
- A little driver for the Bluetooth Griffin Powermate, perfect for advanced scripting and integration with a tool like Hammerspoon.