Thanks to PDFpen for sponsoring BrettTerpstra.com again this week!
If you’re searching for a powerful PDF editing tool for your Mac, iPad, or iPhone, look no further than PDFpen. Whether you’re on the road or at your desk, need advanced editing features, or just want to sign and email back a contract, PDFpen has you covered.
The ultimate tool for editing PDFs on the Mac now comes with even more powerful features including:
- Page label support in multiple formats
- Pro users can go a step further with the ability to add or edit page labels
These features are in addition to the great features available in PDFpen 12 including:
- A Magnifier Window to zoom in on a document
- Customizable compression settings
- Stationary with new paper colors for custom page designs
PDFpen, PDFpenPro, and PDFpen for iPad & iPhone, all work together for seamless editing across devices when used with Dropbox or iCloud.