Web Excursions for March 14, 2023
Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with CleanMyMac X, all the tools to speed up your Mac, in one app.
- swiftGPT.app - The native macOS app for ChatGPT
- I’ve tried a few of these, and this one is my favorite for a native chat-like experience for ChatGPT on macOS. Includes cost tracking and chat history.
- GPT CLI to auto-generate impressive commits in 1 second. My commit messages are pretty specifically geared toward auto-generating changelogs, but for non-changelog commits, this is pretty cool
- Modern Font Stacks
System font stack CSS organized by typeface classification for every modern OS. The fastest fonts available. No downloading, no layout shifts, no flashes — just instant renders.
- See a web page with a font style you want to steal? Here’s the Chrome extension to do it…
- Mottle: Build your own chatbot using just a .txt file
- I want to make an “Ask Brett” chatbot by uploading the entire contents of BrettTerpstra.com to this service.