Thanks to MeisterTask for sponsoring BrettTerpstra.com this week!
MeisterTask is the most intuitive task management and collaboration tool on the web, and now it’s better than ever.
MeisterTask works in your browser, in the free mobile app for iPhone and iPad (plus Apple Watch and Android, too), and now on your Mac. All your project-related data and files are safely stored in the cloud and synced—in real-time—across all devices. You can stay on top of your projects and their to-do lists wherever you are, all with efficient team collaboration.
Google and Apple independently listed MeisterTask among the best apps of 2015: At the end of the year MeisterTask was featured in the ‘Best of 2015’ roundups of the App Store as well as the Chrome Web Store.
- MeisterTask supports iOS 9: Split View (fantastic for simultaneously viewing a MindMeister mind map and its related project board in MeisterTask), 3D Touch and Spotlight Search
- iCal feed: sync tasks with your calendar
- Section Actions: automate recurring steps in your workflow to work more efficiently and consistently. We currently have 5 Actions. Users can activate one or multiple actions for each section in your project boards
- Bulk Actions: complete and subsequently archive all tasks in a section at once
- Time tracking: built-in time tracking functionality with CSV export so users can import their tracked time to the time tracking app Harvest
- Bidirectional integration with Slack: create tasks directly in a Slack channel as well as receive Slack notifications when a task is moved in MeisterTask.
- GitHub and Bitbucket: users can complete tasks or checklist items using special commit messages
- Automatically turn issues found with Bugsnag into tasks.
- Box integration: upload attachments directly from a Box account
MeisterTask offers a free Basic plan, which provides unlimited projects and collaborators, as well as two integrations of your choice. A Pro plan is available for 9€ per user/per month. The Pro plan includes unlimited integrations and section actions, as well as statistics & reports.
MeisterTask was created by the collaboration experts behind MindMeister, the market-leading online mind mapping app. The integration between the two tools ensures a seamless workflow from your very first idea to a successfully completed project. Brainstorm, plan, and outline in MindMeister, then easily turn your map into an agile project in MeisterTask, exporting your ideas as actionable tasks to make your project a reality.
Get your team started with MeisterTask, and manage, collaborate and complete your projects together!