Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with MightyDeals.com, featuring great deals on software, training, and design resources.
- The Just Stay Home Marked 2 Sale
- I’ve extended this for a few days, use code
STAYHOMEANDWRITEto get $3 off the direct version of Marked 2.
- The Productive Writer’s Bundle
- Pick up Marked 2, Texts, WordCounter, and bonus goodies for $24.99. A complete set of apps and tools for getting writing done.
- Timing.app 20% off
- Timing is a great app for automatic time tracking on Mac, and one I use personally. It’s 20% off for the week, check it out.
- A Comprehensive Guide to the iTunes Affiliate Program
- My friend John Voorhees, developer of Blink: Better Affiliate Links, wrote a huge guide to the iTunes affiliate program on MacStories. If you ever share iTunes links, check it out.
- See tabs (chords only) for guitar and ukulele and piano. It plays along with any YouTube video and shows the chords, as well as a fret diagram.
- Booking.js from Timekit.io
- A free calendar and scheduling widget that works with Google Calendar and can be embedded in web pages. I’ve been looking for something this simple for a while.
- FeedEx.Net: The Feed Expander [beta]
- Expand RSS feeds to full text versions.
- Slides Framework: Beautiful Website Builder - Designmodo
- Generate mobile-friendly single-page websites easily. A one-time purchase for 70 slides and 11 (combinable) quick-start templates. The slides include PSD, Sketch and HTML sources.