Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Backblaze. Back up everything.
This round came up fast. I know I just did an excursions post three days ago, but I think you’ll live. I have some cool stuff of my own coming soon, including a big Marked update with another one soon after (waiting for App Store review stinks). Enjoy the links, I’ll share the latest fun as soon as things quiet down a bit.
- Duo - A next-generation package manager for the front-end.
- This looks hot. I haven’t tried it out yet, but it does away with some of the less convenient parts of Component or Browserify. Smart.
- The Ultimate Guide To iPhone Resolutions
- Handy chart for all of the disparate pixel sizes available on the iPhone now.
- A tool for designers to measure screen dimensions. It’s not xScope, but it does its job nicely within the browser. Only available for Chrome right now.
- UICloud - User Interface Design Search Engine
- A massive-looking database of all the UI designs found around the web. A one-stop inspiration shop…
- Another HTML/JSON parser written in Node. CSS selectors, including :contains(), which is really handy.
Backblaze securely backs up your entire computer to the cloud, affordably and reliably. I trust it with all my data. Check it out today.