Recap: Aug 6th, 2014
Some posts of interest from the last week:
- Vox 2.1 with SoundCloud integration (Aug 2nd)
- I’m always excited to see what Vox will do next, and this release has some great new features.
- Shell tricks: Changelogs with Git (Aug 3rd)
- Create a changelog/release notes for your project with a few Git tricks.
- Shell Tricks: One Git Alias to Rule Them All (Aug 4th)
- Trying to remember what all you’ve aliased in your Git config?
- Marked 2.3.3 (Aug 4th)
- A pretty good update for Marked 2 came out this week for both MAS and direct.
- Save even more time with TextExpander snippet nesting (Aug 5th)
- Make your TextExpander snippets future-proof.
- Shell Tricks: man pages (Aug 5th)
- A whole bevy of tricks for working with Unix
- Shell tricks: the OS X open command (Aug 6th)
- Even if you’ve used the
opencommand in Terminal, there are probably some tricks you didn’t know here…
Recaps are a quick, curated summary of one week’s posts on this site. You can keep up on the site with RSS, or subscribe specifically to the Recaps and get weekly updates in digest format.