Web Excursions for July 14, 2014
Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Backblaze. Back up everything.
- Breach - A browser for the HTML5 era
- A good looking hosted CMS with full file access. I hadn’t heard of it before Elliot Jay Stocks mentioned it recentlly.
- Mac Word Counter
- A new Mac app from Christian Tietze that tracks your word counts across all your applications.
- API Changelog
- APIs make the web 100x more powerful, allowing brilliant integrations with services to happen. APIs changing makes the stability of those integrations 100x more tenuous. Here’s a tool to keep developers posted about the changes they need to keep track of to keep their apps running.
- LaunchBar 6 actions for accessing Pinboard bookmarks. Not only handy, a great sample set for learning to build with the new Launchbar extension capabilities.
Backblaze securely backs up your entire computer to the cloud, affordably and reliably. I trust it with all my data. Check it out today.