Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with CleanMyMac X, all the tools to speed up your Mac, in one app.
- Defensive BASH programming
- Some pretty smart stuff in here for Bash scripters.
- A simple, elegant wiki based on Git and Markdown (GFM). Responsive design, code highlighting, and you can even download the git repository for backup.
- A beautiful web app for visualizing and presenting Google Analytics stats.
- I’ve been looking for something like this. Adds numeric references to filenames returned by various git commands so you can easily act on them with just a number instead of a path.
- Hugo - A fast and modern static website engine
- An interesting static site generator that looks like it has some possibilities. On quick review it’s missing some typical blog functionality (e.g. pagination), but it seems to have a pretty good architecture for extension.