Web excursions brought to you in partnership with MightyDeals.com, featuring great deals on software, training, and design resources.
Links of interest from December 3 through December 4:
- "Fuzzy String is like QuickSilver on steroids." No joke. I had to tweak it a little to get the array function working, but it’s deadly accurate at figuring out what you mean with just a couple of keystrokes. I have many ideas for this.
- flori/amatch - GitHub
- This came in really handy for doing best-match comparisons with my Nozbe CLI utility.
- vim-scripts’s arpeggio at master - GitHub
- Awesome Vim plugin that lets you set mappings for multiple-key combinations, e.g. pressing j & k at the same time could remap to an easy home-row escape key. Loving that.
- Attachment Tags – Web Design WordPress Function List
- Very nice reference website for the latest WordPress template tags.